Consultant ward rounds on daily basis with updated professional teaching.
Diagnostic, therapeutic and cosmetological services to indoor patients are provided when indicated.
Patients being managed according to National and International guidelines.
OPD is conducted on all working days except for Thursday, with proper referral to our unit’s procedure room if indicated,where our senior and junior doctor on duty deals these cases as an outpatient on daily basis.
Our A & E services are functional round the clock, with trained and professional doctor on duty and nursing staff beingavailable 24 hrs, providing dermatological care services efficiently.
Our A & E services are functional round the clock, with trained and professional doctor on duty and nursing staff being available 24 hrs, providing dermatological care services efficiently.
- Journal club, weekly.
- Long case and short case, twice weekly.
- Slide sessions, monthly.
- Power point presentation, daily
- Hospital CPC, Tuesday and Thursday
- Smear for acantholytic cells.
- Smear for giant cells.
- Scabies mite extraction and examination.
- Wood lamp’s examination.
- Incisional biopsy
- Smear for AFB.
- Smear for LD bodies.
- Scrapings for fungal hyphae and spores.
- Punch biopsy.
- Excisional biopsy.
- Administration of intralesional injection.
- Salicylic acid dressing.
- UVB Phototherapy.
- Excision/ removal of cysts or tumors..
- Intense pulse light therapy for pigmentation
- Intense pulse light therapy for skin rejuvenation.
- Intense pulse light therapy for acne.
- Intense pulse light therapy for hirsutism.
- Intense pulse light therapy for vascular malformations.
- Botox injection
- Mole excision
Skin OPD Days
|Name of Depatt:||consultant's OPD||Room No|